Skip to content
- The practice/rehearsal tracks are here to help you practice on your own between rehearsals.
- They can be especially helpful because your part will play in one ear, and the rest of the choir will play in the other. It feels like you’re singing in the middle of your section, with the support of everyone around you!
- Create a folder on your computer, and name it something like “Common Thread 2014-2015” (something to make it easy to identify).
- Log into the member website, and click on the ‘Music’ link on the left-hand side of the page, under ‘Member Section Navigation’.
- Choose which tracks you want to download by clicking on the section link. You could start with your own section (soprano, alto, tenor, or bass), but later you may want to download the song sung by the whole choir (SATB) or pronunciation files.
- With your mouse, hover over the title for each song. RIGHT CLICK on the mouse (CTRL-click for Mac users) and choose ‘Save Target As…’ or ‘Save Link As…’ and choose to save the song in the folder you created in step #1.
- Repeat for all the songs you want to download!
- Now you can play the songs or burn a CD using your media player (like iTunes or Windows Media Player)